Thursday, October 11, 2007

KidRobot loves Yo Gabba Gabba!



Vinyl toy geniuses, KidRobot announced yesterday a new line of Yo Gabba Gabba Vinyl toys and clothing. In their own words:

The new face of children's television, Yo Gabba Gabba!, is rocking away as it gives kids and adults an entire world of fun to wrap their mind around while losing their marbles. We don't want you to be left empty handed though, so we're premiering a series of 7-inch to 10-inch figures at $24.95, as well as our collection of Kidrobot Loves Yo Gabba Gabba! apparel. Forget how old you are and relive the days of sugarfrosted cereal and Saturday morning cartoons.

These are highly collectable vinyl representations of the monsters from the show, complete with texture and awesome packaging. Look for these on shelves November 21st wherever fine KidRobot toys are sold. (Meaning, these are higher-end collectables, not something you'd find at Toys R Us. But look for more kid-friendly merchaindise in the very near future...)

For more info, visit KidRobot.com

13 comments:

Maya Papaya said...

More kid-friendly merchandise! We need it! Now!

Seriously, my almost two-year-old is absolutely in love with Yo Gabba Gabba. Plex is her favorite. And I can tell that it is teaching her lots of good stuff - her dancing has improved drastically (I realize that sounds smart, but really, it has!) as has her ability to follow directions that involve being physical (her favorite is "Hold still ... wiggle wiggle wiggle go!"). So yeah, we'd like to see dolls and stuff for her that are a bit less expensive than $25 each (though those do look cool). We're on a budget here!

Lazy Cody said...

This announcement is the best birthday present ever(aside from actually getting the stuff for my birthday of course). I can't wait, and I'm sure when the kids find out they'll be excited too!

Will Kindrick said...

i'm way stoked on these!

WICK said...

whoooo hoo....can't wait for the $5 ones that my daughter can drool all over, and play with in the bath. :) Yummy yummy.

cra0023 said...

does anyone known if there is anywhere you could buy any gabba gabba costumes? dj lance preferably but any of the robots also.. help please.

Joshua Wysocki said...

yippie!
about time !
(pssst...any chance i can get a disscount on a brobee hoodie?)

Unknown said...

Not only are our 3 kids going to be in love with the toytastic stuff you've got planned, but they we would be SO happy if a music CD was released. Please!

Mama_Cette25 said...

My son will be 3 in April and I'm wondering where all the Yo Gabba Gabba Birthday Party Goods and ideas are?! I've been going crazy trying to put something together myself, based off of the few things that I have found, but I'm hoping more options come out soon!! Also, I can't even begin to explain how RAD it would be to get tickets to a show for him!! Screw all the Yo Gabba Gabberz...they just talk to much. We love the show and want more, more, more!! ;)

Truitt's mommy said...

My 16 month old son absolutely loves Yo Gabba Gabba. I've found that we can watch it with Charter On Demand but there's only one episode every month or so. Are the DVD's out yet? I've looked everywhere but can't find them.

Unknown said...

I found a fantastic DVD set of the whole first season over at ioffer.com . My 1 1/2 year old son is super happy!

Nonna55 said...

My 2 yr old baby boy loves Yo Gabba Gabba & I was wondering if they make Halloween costumes of the characters?

K.W. said...

Target now carries Yo Gabba Gabba toys that are priced reasonably. They have the dolls for each character, a guitar that plays some of the songs, and some other toys. Check them out. My son's birthday will be a Yo Gabba Gabba theme. :)

Osama Zain said...

So good topic really i like any post talking about Ancient Egypt but i want to say thing to u Ancient Egypt not that only ... you can see in Ancient Egypt Ancient Egyptian Gods and more , you shall search in Google and Wikipedia about that .... thanks a gain ,,,