SO much is going on here at the Yo Gabba Gabba camp. It's very exciting.
This past week I returned from an eventful Yo Gabba Gabba week in New York.
• DJ Lance Rock Brobee & Plex came out to support The Aquabats! on Feb 13, 2008
BTW, we are all thrilled about the upcoming "The Aquabats Super Show!" Stay tuned for more about that....
• Kidscreen! One of our producers, Jon Berrett was a speaker at this event for Children's TV. Plus we made the cover of the Feb. 2008 Kidscreen Magazine with a nice little write-up.
• TOY FAIR!! Toy Fair was a blast. It was very enjoyable to see the companies that were showing to upcoming Yo Gabba Gabba! toys there. Spinmaster, our master toy license, showed an impressive line as did other licensees Basic Fun and SABABA!!!
• FEB 18th - Yo Gabba Gabba airs in Canada and in the UK!!
You might notice that in England the YGG Gang speaks in British accents...which is so cool and kind of funny for us.
We took a peak over at Nick Jr UK's website to hear the different voices and were delighted to discover the games that they've posted over there. They've got this Plex Game were you design a scene that comes to life using our Gabbamation characters from the show. It's kind of like colorforms, but really cool. There's also this Brobee Party in my Tummy game. It's great!
Check it out and play! YO GABBA GABBA at Nick Jr UK
• Christian and I paid a visit to the Kid Robot office in New York. We visited with the folks there who were very kind to us. Plus we were able to view some of the new KID ROBOT goodies coming up...mu ah ah ah
Kidrobot YGG Preview here
• On top of that, I return home to find that we've moved into the new Yo Gabba Gabba facility. It is quite a cool place. Jaw dropping, actually!! Already so many obstacles we faced in season 1 are hurdled. Plus, for the first time in my professional career I actually get my own office! Woo woo! It's great seeing this place come together after such a lonely hiatus. Season 2 is going to be such a blast!
Something's telling me that you ain't seen nothin' yet...