Monday, October 13, 2008

Fans Petition to Create a DJ Lance Doll


I get asked this question all the time, "When are you guys going to make a DJ Lance Doll?". And then it's followed up with, "You know, like the old talking Pee-Wee Herman doll?"
( example below:)

Well folks, you're preaching to the choir here.


I've wanted to make a DJ lance doll since the earth was formed. So we've established that I want one, and I know the people asking me want one, but the real question is; do the makers of such goods know that we want such a DJ lance doll?

Well, the folks over at www.Gabbafriends.com are running with this idea and making a petition of sorts. Follow this link and discover where it might carry you.Lance Doll Petition
The future is in your hands, America. Only you can prevent forest fires. Only you can rock the vote! Stay in school ! Don't do drugs! Call your mom! Who else is gonna buy you a DJ Lance Doll?

1 comment:

SquishyCuteStuff said...

ARGH! Billy Baloney!! Send him my way when you are finished with him ;-)