Wednesday, November 14, 2007

DJ LANCE ON TOUR WITH THE AQUABATS


In case you haven't heard, DJ Lance Rock is hitting the road with a live DJ set opening for The Aquabats! He goes on first around 8 - 8:30 out of consideration for your little ones. Also on the tour is Hunter Revenge (Hunter of AFI's Prince-inspired side project).


November 26.......El Corazon ..............Seattle, WA
November 27.......Wonder Ballroom .........Portland, OR
November 28.......Slim's...................San Fransisco, CA
November 29.......Downtown Brew............San Luis Obispo, CA
November 30.......The Glass House..........Pomona, CA
December 1........The Marquee Theatre......Tempe, AZ
December 8........SOMA.....................San Diego, CA

For more details, please call your local venue.

8 comments:

Kristen Ruby "Lips" Woodard aka Smack Bauer #24 said...

don't guess you'll be in East Texas anytime soon? hrmph.

Penh said...

Oh yeah, I've got my tickets for the San Francisco show already and I can't wait! OK, obviously I'm going to have to wait, given the linear nature of time and all, but it'll be tough. Are any of the Yo Gabba Gabba critters going to be making an appearance along with DJ Lance? 'Cuz, you know, I've got tons of costume character experience, and if y'all needed someone to fill a suit for the show, or to bring one of their own characters to liven things up, I'd be suffused with fanboy-style glee to have the chance (forgive me, but I had to ask, 'cuz if I didn't give it a shot I'd be kicking myself all through the show, which would leave me sore and cranky in the morning, and nobody should be cranky after an Aquabats concert).

Monica said...

Not in NY


I just saw the Pick it up Video, my sister alerted me to it and I have to say I LOVE IT, and to top it off, THERE IS A COCONUT MONKEY ON THE FLOOR!!!!!

Terri said...

We missed you when you came to Bosotn--please come back soon!

Terri said...

err, make that Boston.

D.J. Critter said...

Can any one list the bands that have been on the show in the Little box thingy. I saw the Ting Tings today.

lmb said...

Can you please consider coming to atlanta or savannah georiga. We love yo gabba gabba and all the featured bands on the show . Please consider us.

Dingding09 said...

Fall Tour Dates
November 26, 2007: El Corazon in Seattle, WA
November 27, 2007: Wonder Ballroom in Portland, OR
November 28, 2007: Slim's in San Fransisco, CA
November 29, 2007: Downtown Brewin San Luis Obispo, CA
November 30, 2007: The Glass House in Pomona, CA
December 1, 2007: The Marquee Theatre in Tempe, AZ
December 8, 2007: SOMA in San Diego, CA